Ray White Lismore
Your Rural Lifestyle Awaits!
Price reduced for sale, owner committed to sell. If your looking for quality fertile land with multiple use options then this Keerrong Valley property is a must see. Located 15 minutes drive north of Lismore and 1hr to Gold Coast airport, this ex dairy farm is currently being utilised for cattle and horses. The land has been previously cropped as well. The original farmhouse offers 4 bedrooms, large lounge dining with refurbished kitchen with walk-in pantry. The house is insulated and there are fruit trees and veggie gardens so you can be self sufficient. Temperature controlled with AC and wood combustion fireplace and there is an in-ground pool to wash after a days work or the kids to play. The school bus, garbage collection and paper delivery is all available past the front gate.
- farm currently carries 40 breeder cattle and calves , all year around
- internal permanent creek with pump shed feeding all cattle troughs on farm and large dam
- back boundary to Terania Creek with large swimming holes, turtles, bass and platypus in creeks
- 11 clean paddocks
- flat paddocks suitable for cattle grazing ,cropping, horse stud or racehorse spelling
- new road fencing, remainder of fencing in good order
- heavy duty steel and timber cattle yards with crush on concrete
- 5 water tanks
- RU1 primary production
- stables, grain silos,dairy and chook pens
- large machinery shed and dairy
- private quarry for road way maintenance
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
2 garage spaces and 4 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.